- Coldwell Banker Previews International
- Placer & Sacramento County Board of Realtors
- California and National Association of Realtors
- Life Member of National Education Association
- Top Company Producer since 1985
- Life Member of Placer County Masters Club
- President's Circle
- International Sterling Society
- International Diamond Society
- Nicolaus Elementary School
- East Nicolaus High School
- American River College, AA
- Sacramento State University, BA
- University of San Francisco, MA
I have sold Real Estate in the Greater Sacramento Area for twenty nine years with transactions from low five figures to seven figures including vast experience with properties in Granite Bay and around Folsom Lake. I stay constantly updated through continuing education, use of leading edge technology including e-mail and my web pages to serve you best.
I have been a Gas Station Manager, Farmer, Race Horse Trainer, Travel Agency Owner, a Title I Resource Teacher and Technology Coordinator now retire after 38 years. I have lived in Folsom Lake Estates, Granite Bay, CA since 1981 with my wife, Marian who is elementary school teacher in Folsom Cordova Unified District. I have two wonderful daughters; Stacey is a graduate of Santa Rosa Junior College and Fresno State University and is currently working on her teacher credential, her husband Joe is a band teacher. Janelle is a former teacher and now mother of our two granddaughters and our two grandson, her husband Brady is an attorney. I have traveled extensively around the world and enjoy photography, computers, and sightseeing. With my educational background I have vast knowledge of the Eureka School District as well as of all surrounding school districts. Few agents can match my knowledge of Granite Bay and Folsom Lake Area. I am one of the few knowledgeable realtors who markets the entire Greater Sacramento Area and Lake Tahoe. I am the only Realtor in the world who has survived being robbed and kidnapped from Nicolaus in 1958, typhoon in South China seas in 1988 and a helicopter crash over an active volcano on the big Island of Hawaii in 1989.